Fluorodur (Release: Soon)
Fluorodur is made of polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) which ensures great mechanical properties and unmatched chemical resistance. The printed objects have high-temperature resistance and self-extinguishing behavior. Fluorodur can be used for outdoor applications thanks to its resistance to UV radiation.
It is an honor that this filament is made using Kynar® PVDF by Arkema.
- Smooth finish
- Temperature resistance up to 150 °C
- Tensile strength
- Excellent weather resistance
- Self-extinguishing - It complies with the requirements of V-0 class (but always the final product must be tested under the specific conditions)
- High impact strength
- Great layer adhesion
- Chemical resistance against car fluids, halogenated hydrocarbons, alcohols, acids, bases, ozone, and water
- Resistance against chemicals up to 110 °C
- High density
- Good electrical insulation
- Low moisture absorption
- Barrier properties - low gas permeability
- Low wetting, non-stick surface
- Safe to use in electrical and electronic equipment
|Working temperature:||250–270 °C|
|Heated bed:||100+ °C|
|Available diameters:||1.75 mm|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.10 mm|
|Weight:||500 g of filament (+ 230 g spool)|
|The length of the filament:||130 m (1.75 mm, 500 g)|
|RAL | Pantone | HEX:||N/A | N/A | N/A|
- Data Sheets & 3D Printing Guide
- Drying filaments before processing
- Spools Dimensions
- For a good adhesion use Dimafix pen, eventually PVA glue.
- For proper printing of high-temperature-resistant materials with higher speed and quality, use the 3D printer with a heated chamber.
- Warning! Toxic fumes might be emitted during printing. Follow the Safety recommendations!
The input material was carefully selected to achieve the best processability and final properties. Fillamentum’s products are always produced from the precisely specified type of material, with the highest stability across all the batches. The customers can rely on the best quality at any time they use our filament.
In the offer also: