Polypropylene PP 2320 "Natural"
PP 2320 is made of commodity plastic polypropylene available as 3D printing filament. Perfect choice for your prototyping and objects for everyday use.
- Electrical insulator
- Thermal resistance
- Low moisture and water absorption
- Resistant to acids, bases, salts, oils, water, etc.
- Low density
- Toughness, hardness, stiffness
- High tensile strength over competing for polypropylene strings with greater elongation
- Safe for food contact applications
- Recyclable, non-toxic
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0,07 mm|
|Working temperature:||225 - 245 °C|
|Heated pad:||90 - 105 °C|
|Weight:||600 g of filament (+ 230 g spool)|
- Data Sheets and Practical info
- The length of PP 2320 filaments (1.75 mm, 600 g) is 260 m
- Spools Dimensions
In offer also: