Spooky Fella October 19 2020
The Halloween is here and with it the magical beasts, Vampires, Witches and other spooky monsters! The possibility to dress up and go Trick or Treating might be a little complicated this year. But that just opens a huge opportunity to dress up our favorite little lad, the Filla Fella!
Be creative and create a magical disguise for Filla Fella! There are no limits to creativity in this competition. We can't wait to see what imaginative ideas you will come up with. Scroll down to see the rules and guidelines on how to enter, what price is there to win and other relevant information. And don't forget the most important part, Have Fun!
WHO CAN ENTER
Anybody who can create their own 3D printable models is eligible to participate in this contest.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Create a new original remix of our popular Filla Fella with a spooky Halloween theme.
- Publish one or several of 3D printable remixes to a 3D library of your choice (Thingiverse, Myminifactory, Cults3D, etc.).
- You can submit an unlimited number of entries. The sky is the limit.
- Mention hashtag #SpookyFella2020 in the description of your uploaded model.
- Correctly fill out the application form here.
Download the free model of Filla Fella here:
HOW WILL THE WINNERS BE SELECTED?
- Participants will be judged on their creation's creativity and on the models' originality.
- The contest will be closed on 25th October at midnight (CEST).
- When the challenge ends, our Judge Augustin Flowalistik and Fillamentum team will select the winner.
- The Winner will be announced 28th October at 16:00 (CEST)
WHAT ARE THE REWARDS?
- The winner will receive four NEW PLA Vertigo colors, namely the one PLA Extrafill "Vertigo Jade", one PLA Extrafill "Vertigo Cherry", one PLA Extrafill "Vertigo Chocolate", and one PLA Extrafill "Vertigo Mystique".
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Fillamentum has the right to publicize your name or nick name.
If you do have any questions, please contact Martina by email on email@example.com.