Vinyl 303 "Natural"
Fillamentum Vinyl 303 (polyvinylchloride) is a high-technical material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology.
Vinyl 303 is a commodity plastic ideal for prototyping:
- Flame retardant resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance – resistant to oils, salts, solutions, water
- Functionality, toughness, rigidity
- Great hardness and mechanical properties
- High impact strength
- Low moisture adsorption
- Safe for use in electrical and electronic equipment
- Recyclable, styrene free
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0,05 mm|
|Working temperature:||215 – 230 °C|
|Heated pad:||80 °C|
|Weight:||750 g of filament (+ 230 g spool)|
Warning! The toxic fumes are emitted during printing. Follow the safety recommendations.
Use Magigoo or 3Dlac for improvement of bed adhesion.
- Data Sheets and Practical info
- The length of Vinyl 303 filament (1.75 mm, 750 g) is 232 m
- The length of Vinyl 303 filament (2.85 mm, 750 g) is 85 m
- Spools Dimensions
|FILLAMENTUM ESTABLISHES INDUSTRIAL MATERIAL BRAND WITH RELEASE OF VINYL 303 FILAMENT|
|Fillamentum pouští do prodeje tisknutelný polyvinylchlorid|
|Fillamentum released printable polyvinylchloride - Vinyl 303|