PLA Extrafill "Electric Grey"
Fillamentum PLA Extrafill is a material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology.
The advantage of this material is that it can be used in 3D printers easily, that it allows a high quality of printing even in tricky details and an excellent lamination of the printed object.
PLA filament is made of natural ingredients and can be biodegraded by composting. It complies with the requirements for food contact.
Fillamentum guarantees high precision of filament dimensions within the tolerance of +/- 0,05 mm, which is strictly controlled throughout the production.
Printing filaments reported on the marked under the trademark Fillamentum are produced in a wide variety of colors in accordance with the color charts RAL and Pantone, and also in their own unique color ranges.
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0,05 mm|
|Working temperature:||190 - 210 °C|
|Weight:||750 g of filament (+ 230 g spool)|
- Data Sheets and Practical info
- The filament is non-conductive, the name comes from the color of electric switch cabinets
- The length of PLA filaments (1.75 mm, 750 g) is 255 m
- The length of PLA filaments (2.85 mm, 750 g) is 97 m
- Spools Dimensions
- Need a sample? Visit our partner GlobalFSD