Nylon FX256 "Natural"
Fillamentum Nylon FX256 is a material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology.
The main advantage of this filament is that it is an incredibly durable and versatile 3D printing material. Flexible when a thin layer, but with very high inter-layer adhesion. Its low friction coefficient and high melting temperature make it an excellent choice for printing functional and technical parts.
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0,05 mm|
|Working temperature:||235 - 260 °C|
|Heated bed:||80 - 105°C|
|Weight:||750 g of filament (+ 230 g spool)|
- high impact resistance also in low temperatures (from -40°C)
- very low moisture absorption
- good dimensional stability
|Material density:||1.01 g.cm-3|
|Tensile Strenght:||45 MPa|
|Tensile strain at break||
|HDT at 0.45 MPa||110°C|
- Data Sheets and Practical info
- For a good adhesion - Magigoo PA
- The length of filaments (1.75 mm, 750 g) is 325 m
- Spools Dimensions