Nylon FX256 "Natural"
Fillamentum Nylon FX256 is a material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology.
The main advantage of this filament is that it is an incredibly durable and versatile 3D printing material. Flexible in a thin layer, but with very high inter-layer adhesion. Its low friction coefficient and high-temperature resistance make it an excellent choice for printing functional and technical parts. This material has exceptional chemical resistance. It can be also used for contact with car fluids.
- High impact resistance also at low temperatures (from -40 °C)
- Lower moisture absorption than other PA
- Good dimensional stability
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0,05 mm|
|Working temperature:||235 - 260 °C|
|Heated bed:||80 - 105 °C|
|Weight:||750 g of filament (+ 230 g spool)|
|Material density:||1.01 g.cm-3|
|Tensile Strenght:||45 MPa|
|Tensile strain at break||
|HDT at 0.45 MPa||110°C|
- Data Sheets and Practical info
- For a good adhesion - Magigoo PA
- The length of filaments (1.75 mm, 750 g) is 325 m
- Spools Dimensions