Nylon AF80 Aramid
This filament is made of polyamide 12 reinforced with 8 % of aramid fibers. Its benefits are tribological properties, great chemical resistance, high stability under wide range of temperatures and great processing.
All of these make it suitable for the fabrication of products like an unwinding wheel, bearings, or cogwheels. It's a durable material that resists a wide range of chemicals, including car fluids.
- Good interlayer adhesion
- Mechanical properties retained in range -40 °C up to +140 °C
- Tribological properties
- Smooth surface
- Good hardness
- Wear resistance
- Toughness & rigidity
- Heat resistance
- Chemical resistance against wide range of substances
- Low density
- Low fumes released, BPA-free, styrene-free
|Working temperature:||235–260 °C|
|Heated bed:||80–105 °C|
|Available diameters:||1.75 mm|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.10 mm|
|Weight:||600 g of filament (+ 230 g spool)|
|The length of the filament:||243 m (1.75 mm, 600 g)|
|RAL | Pantone | HEX:||N/A | N/A | N/A|
- Data Sheets & 3D Printing Guide
- Drying filaments before processing
- Spools Dimensions
- For a good adhesion use Magigoo PA or PVA glue
- Moisture sensitive – keep in a protective resealable sachet
- Abrasive – Wear-resistant nozzles are recommended!
The input material was carefully selected to achieve the best processability and final properties. Fillamentum’s products are always produced from the precisely specified type of material, with the highest stability across all the batches. The customer can rely on the best quality at any time he uses our filament.
In the offer also: