CPE HG100 "Neon Yellow Transparent"
Fillamentum CPE (co-polyester) is a high-technical material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology.
Engineered for quality and easy printing with features that will dwarf all PET based materials.
- high impact strength (no break) and higher hardness
- high tensile strength and thermal resistance
- safe for food contact application (declaration sent per request) and 100% recyclable material
- BPA free and environmentally friendly
- no warping, easy and clean printing
- no odors or fumes while printing
- stronger than PLA, durable as ABS
- excellent layer to layer adhesion and adhesion to other materials with multi material printing
- great transparency in thin layer
- great chemical resistance
- medical version available per request
(comparison made by publically accessible informations from other producers)
- CPE HG100 "Neon Yellow Transparent" is UV reactive
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0,05 mm|
|Working temperature:||255 - 275 °C|
|Hot bed:||70 - 80 °C|
|Weight:||750 g of filament (+ 250 g spool)|
- Technical and Safety Data Sheet
- The length of CPE filaments (1.75 mm, 750 g) is 254 m
- The length of CPE filaments (2.85 mm, 750 g) is 97 m
|NEW CPE Neons - for outstanding, strong and durable prints|