CPE HG100 "Neon Pink Transparent"
Fillamentum CPE (co-polyester) is a high-technical material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology.
Engineered for quality and easy printing with features that will dwarf all PET based materials.
Made from modified PETG material. Additional monomer improves all the properties when compared with PETG filaments.
- Guarantee of high quality of printed object with good functional properties
- Durable, tough, long life of the material
- Excellent impact resistance (no break)
- Good interlayer adhesion, easy printing as PLA, no odour, low warping
- Great tensile and flexural strength, high hardness
- High heat resistance
- Possibility of priming & painting
- High transparency in thin layers
- Safe for food contact applications (declaration sent per request)
- 100% recyclable, bio-based, BPA free
- Great chemical resistance
Always use Magigoo for ideal bed adhesion! Because of great adhesion to other materials, plastics, composites and glass, it can damage your bed without adhesive.
Highly moisture sensitive, keep in protective sachet. If the stringing occurs, re-dry the filament.
- CPE HG100 "Neon Pink Transparent" is UV reactive
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0,05 mm|
|Working temperature:||255 - 275 °C|
|Hot bed:||70 - 85 °C|
|Weight:||750 g of filament (+ 250 g spool)|
- Technical Data Sheet
- Safety Data Sheet
- The length of CPE filaments (1.75 mm, 750 g) is 254 m
- The length of CPE filaments (2.85 mm, 750 g) is 97 m
|NEW CPE Neons - for outstanding, strong and durable prints|