CPE HG100 "Caramel Brown Metallic"
Engineered for quality and easy printing with features that will dwarf all PET based materials.
Made from modified PETG material. Additional monomer improves all the properties when compared with PETG filaments.
- Guarantee of high quality of printed object with good functional properties
- Durable, tough, long life of the material
- Excellent impact resistance (no break)
- Good interlayer adhesion, easy printing as PLA, no odor, low warping
- Great tensile and flexural strength, high hardness
- High heat resistance
- Possibility of priming & painting
- Beautiful metallic look
- Safe for food contact applications (declaration sent per request)
- 100% recyclable, bio-based, BPA free
- Great chemical resistance
Always use Magigoo for ideal bed adhesion! Because of great adhesion to other materials, plastics, composites, and glass, it can damage your bed without adhesive.
Highly moisture sensitive, keep in a protective sachet. If the stringing occurs, re-dry the filament.
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0,05 mm|
|Working temperature:||255 - 275 °C|
|70 - 85 °C|
|Weight:||750 g of filament (+ 230 g spool)|
- Data Sheets and Practical info
- The length of CPE filaments (1.75 mm, 750 g) is 254 m
- The length of CPE filaments (2.85 mm, 750 g) is 97 m
- Spools Dimensions