15 m Sample | 1.75 mm | Nylon AF80 Aramid
15 m Sample of Nylon AF80 Aramidl in a sachet.
This filament is made of polyamide 12 reinforced with 8 % of aramid fibers. Its benefits are tribological properties, great chemical resistance, high stability under wide range of temperatures and great processing.
- Good interlayer adhesion
- Mechanical properties retained in range -40 °C up to +140 °C
- Tribological properties
- Smooth surface
- Good hardness
- Wear resistance
- Toughness & rigidity
- Heat resistance
- Chemical resistance against wide range of substances
- Low density
- Low fumes released, BPA-free, styrene-free
|Working temperature:||235–260 °C|
|Heated bed:||80–105 °C|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.10 mm|
- Data Sheets & 3D Printing Guide
- Drying filaments before processing
- Spools Dimensions
- For a good adhesion use Magigoo PA or PVA glue
- Moisture sensitive – keep in a protective resealable sachet
- Abrasive – Wear-resistant nozzles are recommended!
In the offer also: