15 m Sample | 1.75 mm | Fluorodur
15 m sample of filament in a bag.
- Smooth finish
- Temperature resistance up to 150 °C
- Tensile strength
- Excellent weather resistance
- Self-extinguishing - It complies with the requirements of V-0 class (but always the final product must be tested under the specific conditions)
- High impact strength
- Great layer adhesion
- Chemical resistance against car fluids, halogenated hydrocarbons, alcohols, acids, bases, ozone, and water
- Resistance against chemicals up to 110 °C
- High density
- Good electrical insulation
- Low moisture absorption
- Barrier properties - low gas permeability
- Low wetting, non-stick surface
- Safe to use in electrical and electronic equipment
|Working temperature:||250–270 °C|
|Heated bed:||100+ °C|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.10 mm|
- More about the filament Fluorodur
- Data Sheets & 3D Printing Guide
- Drying filaments before processing
- Spools Dimensions
- For a good adhesion use Dimafix pen, eventually PVA glue.
- For proper printing of high-temperature-resistant materials with higher speed and quality, use the 3D printer with a heated chamber.
- Warning! Toxic fumes might be emitted during printing. Follow the Safety recommendations!
In offer also: