15 m Sample | 1.75 mm | ASA Extrafill
ASA is a styrenic polymer that is ideal for the production of the first functional samples before serial production for functional prototyping, manufacturing tools, but also for the production of goods for everyday usage, especially for outdoor applications. It can withstand high long-term heat exposure and exposure to UV light.
- Low levels of yellowing
- Excellent weather and UV light resistance
- Retention of physical features such as color and mechanical properties
- Low moisture absorption
- Impact resistance
- Higher resilience than ABS
- Chemical resistance against alkalis, alcohols, oils, greases, ozone, and water
- Good dimensional stability
- Low density
- Safe to use in electrical and electronic equipment
|Working temperature:||240–255 °C|
|Heated bed:||80–105 °C|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.05 mm|
Material color options:
ASA Extrafill "Anthracite Grey"
- Data Sheets & 3D Printing Guide
- Drying filaments before processing
- Spools Dimension
- For a good adhesion use Dimafix, eventually 3DLac or PVA glue.
In the offer also: