NonOilen® (Coming soon)
After a long time of being a partner of the Slovak Technical University research team of prof. Ing. Pavel Alexy, PhD., we will be able to bring you what we were dreaming of for a long time - A fully biodegradable filament for 3D printing.
The name of this new material is NonOilen®.
- 100% biodegradable in industrial compost and electric composters
- Based on polymers from renewable sources
- Only one bioplastic on the market, which doesn't contain synthetic polymers from petroleum and is still tough enough
- Has similar properties like PE, PP, polyesters, etc.
- The products in use and storage are stable for a long time
- Decomposes only in a biologically active environment
- The byproducts from the decomposition process don't cause the greenhouse effect
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.05 mm|
|Working temperature:||175 - 195 °C|
|0 - 50 °C|
|Weight:||750 g of filament (+ 210 g spool)|
- Data Sheets and Practical info (coming soon)
- The length of CPE filaments (1.75 mm, 750 g) is 250 m
- The length of CPE filaments (2.85 mm, 750 g) is 98 m
- Spools Dimensions
More info coming soon!