Flexfill TPU 98A "Sky Blue"
Would you like your 3D models to stand out by their elasticity and flexibility but you could not find a suitable elastic material that would fulfill your idea? We have a solution - try printing flexible parts with Flexfill TPU 3D printing filament by Fillamentum. And if you have a printer with two print heads you can use Flexfill to add an extra layer which will make a surface soft to touch.
Flexfill is moisture sensitive. Always put the filament back into the protective bag with silica gel, when possible.
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0,1 mm|
|Working temperature:||220 - 240 °C|
|50 - 60 °C|
|Weight:||500 g of filament (+ 230 g spool)|
- Semi-flexible filament with hardness 98 Shore A
- Data Sheets and Practical info
- The length of Flexfill TPU filaments (1.75 mm, 500 g) is 175 m
- The length of Flexfill TPU filaments (2.85 mm, 500 g) is 70 m
- Spools Dimensions
- Need a sample? Visit our partner GlobalFSD