ASA Extrafill "Grey Blue"
ASA is a styrenic polymer that is ideal for the production of the first functional samples before serial production for functional prototyping, manufacturing tools, but also for the production of goods for everyday usage, especially for outdoor applications. It can withstand high long-term heat exposure and exposure to UV light.
- Low levels of yellowing
- Excellent weather and UV light resistance
- Retention of physical features such as color and mechanical properties
- Low moisture absorption
- Impact resistance
- Higher resilience than ABS
- Chemical resistance against alkalis, alcohols, oils, greases, ozone, and water
- Good dimensional stability
- Low density
- Safe to use in electrical and electronic equipment
|Working temperature:||240–255 °C|
|Heated bed:||80–105 °C|
|Available diameters:||1.75 mm and 2.85 mm|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.05 mm|
750 g of filament (+ 230 g spool)
2.5 kg of filament (+ 590 g spool)
|The length of the filament:||
310 m (1.75 mm, 750 g)
105 m (2.85 mm, 750 g)
960 m (1.75 mm, 2.5 kg)
360 m (2.85 mm, 2.5 kg)
|RAL | Pantone | HEX:||N/A | N/A | N/A|
- Data Sheets & 3D Printing Guide
- Drying filaments before processing
- Spools Dimension
- For a good adhesion use Dimafix, eventually 3DLac or PVA glue.
The input material was carefully selected to achieve the best processability and final properties. Fillamentum’s products are always produced from the precisely specified type of material, with the highest stability across all the batches. The customer can rely on the best quality at any time he uses our filament.
In the offer also: