Best 3D prints of last week #5 August 21 2017
This was a strong week. Was really complicated to choose the best. And that is awesome! Interesting was the increasing amount of Honeycomb vase prints. For honour of this we made from it short video (down below).
Big thumb up goes this week to Tom Jackson. He is an artist, not a printer. Keep up the good work!
The best selling material of week is as usual PLA Extrafill Vertigo Grey.
Enjoy and have a nice printing day!
▷ Material: PLA Extrafill "Light Ivory"
▷ Printed by: TriLab
▷ Printed on: TRILAB DeltiX
▷ Model: Humerus Bone -Right Human Upper Arm by Guy McCann on MyMiniFactory
▷ Material: PLA Extrafill "Pearl Ruby Red"
▷ Printed by: Leonardo Delgado
▷ Printed on: modified BQ Prusa i3 Hephestos
▷ Model: Another Batman Bust by Geoff.W /Hex3D on Thingiverse
Btw. Tom told on Twitter it's because it will be a rainbow lamp. OK Tom, we will try to trust you : ).
PLA Extrafill "Pearl Violet"
PLA Extrafill "Noble Blue"
PLA Crystal Clear "Iceland Blue"
PLA Extrafill "Pearl Ruby Red"
PLA Extrafill "Turquoise Blue"
▷ Printed by: Tom Jackson
▷ Printed on: XYZprinting Jr Pro
▷ Model: Honeycomb vase by radus on Thingiverse
What to print | Gears April 21 2017
What will you print during this weekend?
If you don't know, here are some ideas for gears in things.
If you know of any great model, that we are missing, please let us know and we can add it. Similarly, if you print out of Fillamentum some nice prints, send us photos, we share them on the web and social networks!
Functional Differential Gear System
Made by: Thing-O-Fun
Model: Functional Differential Gear System on Thingiverse (on the picture printed by Bernie Solo)
SAKURA GEAR RING
KINECT GEAR TOY
PLANETARY GEAR MODULE PART 1
Made by: Cults
Model: TRIPLE GEAR on Cults3D
GEARHEAD IPHONE DOCK
HAND SPINNER FOUR GEARS
If you printed some nice gears from Fillamentum materials and want to share it with us, you are welcome here!
New material - Nylon CF15 Carbon April 12 2017
We introduce the latest product in the portfolio of cutting-edge filaments for 3D printing from Fillamentum company.
Nylon CF15 Carbon is enriched with additional ingredients to improve physical properties of the filament. The new composition gives the material a new aesthetic quality.
- With addition of carbon particles into the fibre, we achieved an increased prints impact resistance, which will be appreciated by serious printers. We tested this property on prints and no destruction occurred even at 20 °C bellow zero, so the material does not become brittle when cold as other plastics.
- Resistance to abrasion increased and therefore the fibre Nylon CF15 is a great choice, for example, to print the gears and other machine parts, which require a functionality, durability and strength.
- It is known that nylons readily absorb moisture from the environment, which can cause print defects. Carbon Fibre CF15 has a much lower moisture absorption than regular nylon.
- Other no less interesting properties of the filaments are its thermal and chemical resistance.
- This nylon has not only interesting physical properties, but also its aesthetic matte black finish of carbon. It is therefore also suitable for use in architecture and design.
- This maerial is due to the adition of carbon abrasive. Therefore use them only with nozzle suitable for this purpose - hardened steel or ceramic.
Nylon CF15 Carbon is a technical material with easy processing in printers and reinforcement physical features. I am glad that I can introduce it to you.
Founder of Fillamentum
What to print | Easter bunny April 07 2017
Ready for Easter? No?! Here, take some inspiration and be ready on the end of the weekend.
Let's print some bunnies : )
If you know of any great one, that we are missing, please let us know and we can add it. Similarly, if you manage to print out of Fillamentum some nice prints, send photos, we share them on the web and social networks!
EASTER BUNNY COOKIE CUTTER
Bunny with a Attitude
LOW POLY STANFORD BUNNY LAMP
Eggy Easter Bunny
If you printed some nice bunnies from Fillamentum materials and want to share it with us, you are welcome here!
10 best prints from Fillamentum (February) March 06 2017
Thank you for sending us photos of your wonderful prints. We are so happy here to see you like out materials and appreciate the effort we give to theirs quality.
Here they are!
Marwari Horse Head sculpture by 3D Maker Noob
Printed by: 3D Maker Noob
Printer: Tronxy P802MA at 200 degrees in 0.20mm layer height
Model: Marwari Horse Head Sculpture at Marble Arch, London from Scan the world project at My Mini Factory
Material: PLA Extrafill "Vertigo Grey"
SpannerHands Spool System by SpannerHands
Printed by: SpannerHands
Printer: The main parts - Original Prusa MK2, flexable parts - Printrbot Plus with E3D Titan Extruder + E3D V6 Mod
Model: SPANNERHANDS Spool System Wall Mounted Spool Holder & Dust Cover V2.0 on Thingiverse
Material: PLA Extrafill "Vertigo Grey", Flexfill 92A & 98A
Tatra 607 by David Cwx37 Řehoř
Sea Lion by 3D FilaPrint
Akiko by Roman Týr
Pirates coin by Tom Vít
Wreck it Ralph by iDevelo
Darth Vader by D
Steampunk Lady: Lenora by Dustin the JAT.MN
Bust of Eleonora Duse by 3D Maker noob
We would like to see your prints from Fillamentum!
Send us photos to email@example.com with your name, used printer and material, add model maker and we would love to share it with community.